I’m putting together a list of things to do while I’m unemployed. Please let me know what other activities I should add to it!
- Bond with Netflix and watch all of Twin Peaks, House of Cards and Sherlock (yes, I’m a TV loser)
- Read Margaret Atwood’s Maddaddam’s series (yes, I’m a bad Canadian)
- Checkout both the Bowie and Weiwei exhibits at the AGO with my new AGO membership (it was a really good deal!)
- Do my arm exercises at least three times a week (already did these today!)
- Do Pilates at least three times a week (tomorrow, yes, tomorrow)
- Meal plan (I’m that this practice also saves money)
- Start and finish my photo frame project (but first I need to find the frames)
- Look into how feasible it would be to create this art piece myself (please note that I suck at DIY projects)
- Plan out our basement reno (so when I get a job and we have money, we can launch right into that project)
- Plan out our pantry re-build (this is a home improvement project we can actually do in the near future)
- Complete Fiction Project #87 and look into Kindle self-publishing (it’s the way of the future/I’m not a strong enough writer to get a deal)
- Finally eat Country General’s “KFC” Chicken (perhaps this will be October’s big night out)
- Get a new job (or something job-like; contract/project work is fine too)
Thanks for the suggestions!